Firebase, Crashlytics and Fabric are analytic tools provided by Google.
Firebase utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the app, to prepare reports on activities and share them with the developer.
What we know:
- The sessions (daily users and new users),
- The time a user (anonymous) spends on our apps,
- The country of use,
- The number if installs and updates,
- The amount of crash and bugs you encounter while using our apps.
What we don’t know:
- You, as a person (by age or sex or race or any other private info),
- The exact location as it is displayed by country nothing more,
- Any other personal info that aren’t of our business or that we do not need anyway to know if our app is doing well.
Still have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org